@Tumisu (CC0 license) / pixabay.com
If the customer’s questions are not answered on the website, the page is changed again very quickly. A professional SEO agency backs up your website to ensure that this never happens.
Open-ended questions can be answered using the Frequently Asked Questions. They give the reader a good overview and avoid searching for answers in long sections of text. To what extent do frequently asked questions affect search engine optimization and why SEO Agencies We recommend creating FAQs for websites, you can find them here.
FAQ – what is it and what does it include?
The abbreviation “FAQ” comes from the English language and means “frequently asked questions”. In German, this is translated as “frequently asked questions”. Therefore the FAQ is used to answer questions about a product or service that customers have many times. Only questions that are relevant and that really matter to the customer should be included in the FAQ. A useful way to choose the right questions is to ask the company’s customer service. What questions do customers often ask and what are the topics? In addition, question tools such as answererthepublic.com can be used. To do this, a keyword or topic in question is entered and then several possible questions are presented.
But why FAQ when questions are already answered in sections of text about a product or service? very easy. FAQs give the reader a much better overview. With the FAQ, the reader does not have to search for answers in the entire text, but actually gets their answer from the FAQ.
These are the advantages of the FAQ
In addition to saving customers time with the help of FAQ, there are a few other aspects that support the creation of an FAQ. If the reader gets all the open questions on one page, he will not look for a second page. This ensures a longer stay on the page and also expresses the company’s expertise. By answering the questions, the client’s confidence is increased, as one presents himself as an expert and knowledgeable about the topic in question. The time saved and the added value that readers get from questions ensure a better shopping experience for the customer.
How FAQs Support Search Engine Optimization
Instead of individual keywords, many users enter entire questions into search engines. If the question is answered in the FAQ on the website in question, the page will be more relevant to Google and will rank better. Better ranking ensures greater visibility of the company. At best, the question enters the Google Q&A box.
SEO Agency Tips for Better FAQ
In order for the FAQ to give your company greater reach and greater brand awareness, the following aspects should not be ignored:
• general and specific: A general FAQ for your company website should include all the important information like payment methods, shipping, returns, etc. On every product or service page, it is important to answer any questions that arise regarding the product or service.
• Classification in subject areas: Arranging the questions in the FAQ according to specific subject areas such as delivery or sustainability creates structure and saves the user time when searching for a question.
• short and precise: Questions and answers should be short, concise and easy to understand. Long questions that tend to elicit new questions in the client are not effective.
• Objectivity: Has anything changed? Then the FAQ should be updated regularly so that the reader is always up to date.
• See Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ pages should be easy for customers to find and should be titled ‘FAQ’ or ‘FAQ’. If customers cannot find the FAQ page on the website, it is useless.
Apart from the FAQ, SEO agencies recommend further assistance with contact options via email, phone or WhatsApp.
If the above tips are taken into account when creating the FAQ, this will have a positive effect on search engine optimization and ensure a higher ranking for the site.
“Certified tv guru. Reader. Professional writer. Avid introvert. Extreme pop culture buff.”