The first beta of Windows 11 has arrived. After the official presentation a few days ago, Microsoft offers a new version of its OS on a plate. This is currently a preview, but it is fully functional. Here’s how to download it.
The rumors are true: The first version of Windows 11 has just arrived This Monday, June 28th. Available for free download, you only need to be a member of the Windows Insider program to access it. It is very simple and open to everyone. At the time of writing, the update from Windows 10 creates 22000.51. ISO files are not yet available, but they are likely to be available in the next few years. Days.
The creation of the question allows you to familiarize yourself with some important new features Windows 11. This includes new placement of taskbar buttons, rounded edges of windows and even windows, allowing you to discuss news and weather at a glance from a window displayed on the left side of the window. ‘Screen. We also take advantage of other new features that are not in the leaked framework at the beginning of the month.
A partial facelift is available for File ExplorerSince the ribbon is lighter and no longer uses the tab layout as it was before Windows 8, a new context menu also appeared, with rounded edges and showing the most common tasks as a priority. In addition, Notification and Action Center It is now divided into two sections.
Finally, the last message and not least: Windows 11 now has the new Settings app It is subject to a large mask Microsoft Store.
How to download Windows 11 beta?
To access the operating system, nothing could be simpler:
- Visit the Windows Insider site to sign up for a trial and update program.
- Otherwise, first Windows 10, You can also press the keys [Windows] + [I] Access the app Settings.
- Meeting Updates and security, And then click Program Windows Insider
- Press the button To start, Then select the Microsoft account. Click +. You are now a member of the Windows Insider program
- After restarting your computer, return to the application Settings, And then click Updates and security. Stay on the tab this time Windows Update.
- Click Check for updates.
Windows 11 download and installation can begin later. However, keep in mind that this is a preview. It is not very stable and some functions are still missing. As usual, we strongly recommend that you install it on a secondary computer or a 2nd hard drive or partition on your primary computer.
“Travel maven. Beer expert. Subtly charming alcohol fan. Internet junkie. Avid bacon scholar.”