Mountain, which was only founded in 2018, has become known with a successful staging campaign. They started with the “Mountain Everest Max” gaming keyboard.
Mountain has so far named its peripheral products Bergen. Hence, the Everest Max gaming keyboard is named Mount Everest. The new Makalu 67 gaming mouse is named after Mount Makalu in Asia, 67 means a weight of 67 grams.
The Macalo 67 is an ultra-light gaming mouse aimed at PC gamers and has the potential to also hit the esports sector. In our test, you can see what the Makalu 67 can do and whether it is really suitable for esports with the sensor.
scope of delivery
- Mount Makalu 67
- Quick start guide
- a poster
- PTFE – Adhesive Feet (Replacement)
- Sensor: PixArt PAW3370 optisch
- DPI: 100-19.000 / 50er steps
- Lifting distance: 1 – 2 mm
- Buttons: 6 Pieces
- RGB: Found
- Coating: PCB – water repellent
- Polling rate: 1000 Hz / 1ms
- USB: Type A / 1,8 m
- Dimensions: 127 x 70.2 x 42.2mm
- Weight: 67g
- Switch L + R: Omron 50 Mio
- Onboard memory: for 5 profiles
- Warranty: 2 years
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”