January brings you some free items in Pokémon GO. We'll tell you how to get these.
SAN FRANCISCO – January may be too cold for many people to do much monster hunting. Then some people will be happy to hear that there are free items to be won in Pokémon GO again. Maybe this will motivate some people to fire up the popular Niantic game on mobile devices again and take some walks around the block. We'll tell you how you can get free items from Amazon.
Pokémon GO: This is how you get free items with Prime Gaming
This is what you can get: There are two free items for all Amazon Prime subscribers in January. You can pick up the Incense and Lucky Egg until February 9, 2024. The following free items will be available within 3 weeks. Here's an overview of everything important:
- Free items: 1x incense, 1x lucky egg
- Available until: February 9, 2024
This is what you should do: To get the free stuff, you need an Amazon Prime subscription, which most people already have in one way or another. Then you must complete the following steps:
- Visit Pokémon GO page on the Prime Gaming website. Make sure you're signed in with your Amazon Prime account.
- Click on available items and on “Get in-game content”. Then you should get the code, copy it to your clipboard.
- Then go to Pokémon GO website where you can redeem this code. Here too, make sure you're signed in with your Pokémon GO account.
- When you open the game, the items should be in your inventory.
- As an Android user, you can also scroll to the bottom of the store within the app itself and enter the code there.
Pokémon GO: This is currently happening in the game
What events will take place in Pokémon GO in January 2024? The year is still very young and it is getting colder outside. However, it's definitely worth going for a Pokemon hunt. That's why we'd like to recommend our monthly Pokémon GO review for January. There we reveal events that are particularly noteworthy or events that players can skip. You can find all the other important Pokémon GO news every morning in this article, which we make sure to update for you every day.
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”