Applications NS games It is all we need for our equipment AndroidAnd if it’s free, that’s even better, because paying for it isn’t always the best option. But because we later found out a more complete app, or because the app we bought after all isn’t as complete as we’ve been waiting for. Then there are many apps that promise to do the same thing, and we’ll pay for all of them to find the most complete one?
So today we have a bunch of apps and games that are usually paid but free for Android. However, the apps are only temporarily free, so hurry up if you want to enjoy the free ride.
If you want to save a few dozen euros, here are a bunch of free apps and games for Android that you will definitely want to take advantage of.
Free Android Apps
- Onigiri KanaKana – Hiragana Katakana $4.49 -> Free for 2 more days
- Edge Sidebar – Swipe Apps – App Shortcuts $0.99 -> Free for 6 more days
Free Android Games
- Hook $0.99 -> Free for a few more hours
- merge puzzle $3.99 -> Free for 4 more days
- 2048 – Puzzle Game $3.99 -> Free for 5 more days
- Emoji Quiz – Combine emojis to guess words $0.99 -> Free for 5 more days
- Distinguished Warrior Soul: Sword and Magic $0.99 -> Free for 5 more days
- Live or Die: Zombie Survival Pro $0.99 -> Free; Sale ends in 7 days
- Math Speed - Mini Math Games $1.49 -> FREE; Sale ends in 7 days
- Light Yellow – Icon Pack $1.99 -> Free for a few more hours
- Darko5 – Icon Pack $1.99 -> Free for 3 more days
- Proton – Icon Pack $0.99 -> Free for 3 more days
- Xperia Theme – Fujiyama Night $0.99 -> Free for 3 more days
- Xperia Theme – Osaka Castle $0.99 -> Free for 3 more days
Don’t forget to give us Response About the free android apps and games that you have benefited from. Once you download it, it is yours forever, as if you paid for it, but you got it absolutely free.
Founder of Noticias e Tecnologia, and this is his second online project, after several years of contacting an Android-focused portal, of which he was also one of the founders.
An IT professional, passionate about new technologies, motorsports and mountain biking.
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”