Since my old computer (PC) is slowly but surely giving up the ghost, I wanted to make a new PC myself and hope someone can take another look at it.
There is nothing “fixed” in this version. Improvement suggestions are highly welcome!
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPRIM
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-13700K 16-core desktop processor
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WIFI
RAM: Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 RAM 64GB (2 x 32GB) 5600MHz CL40 Intel XMP
AIO Cooling: ASUS ROG RYUJIN II 360 (plan with 3x Lian Li)
Fan: Lian Li Uni Fan SL-INF 120 (10x)
Housing: Flow Nzxt H9
SSD: Samsung 990 Pro 2TB
Power Supply: Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold
Thank you very much for looking into it.
Here is the questionnaire:
1. Do you want to play on PC? If yes, what?
Starfield, cyberpunk, lol, wow, code etc.
2. Do you want to use the computer to edit photos/music/videos or similar? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (certain brands and manufacturers, overclocking, a particularly quiet computer, RGB lighting, …)?
With RGB specifically Lian Li Inf fans
4. How many screens do you want to use? Model, resolution and refresh rate (Hz)? G-Sync/FreeSync? How many FPS do you want to see?
2x AOC Gaming CU34G2X – 34-inch WQHD Curved Monitor, 144Hz, 1ms, FreeSync Premium, Min. Stable 60 fps on very high settings.
5. Do you still have an old computer, and some of its components can still be used?
(Please provide links or exact model names)
6. How much money do you want to spend?
Maximum 3400, preferably less
7. When should I buy a computer?
Later this year
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or have it assembled (by the shop or by helpers (include as poster))?
I will try it myself and will only ask for help in emergency situations.
9. Do you want to stream your content to your computer (eg via Twitch/OBS)? If yes – what games/content? Do you already have parts for a streaming setup? (Multiple monitors, microphone, camera, streaming surface, …)?
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”