A gameplay trailer for South Park: Snow Day!, which focuses on co-op play, was recently released, but THQ Nordic has now announced the release date for this work, and it will be released on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series It has been revealed that the game is scheduled to release overseas on March 26, 2024 for the Nintendo Switch.
Additionally, along with the announcement, a new trailer was released depicting the battle of the new kids arriving in South Park, and a “Collector’s Edition” introduction video that includes deluxe goodies.
The Standard Edition is priced at $29.99/£24.99/€29.99, while the Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes the main game and Season Pass, is priced at $49.99/£39.99/€49.99, which includes Cartman’s Snowball, the Great Wizard What’s more, the Collector’s Edition, which comes with extras like a talking toilet paper holder, a knitted hat, six tarot cards and an original soundtrack, is priced at $219.99 / £189.99 / €219.99.
South Park: Snow Day!
South Park Digital Studios, the studio that brought you South Park: The Stick of Truth, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, South Park: Phone Destroyer, and more, brings you a new chapter.
Join Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny in a 3D world as they celebrate the most magical day for kids: Snow Day! The city was destroyed by a huge snowstorm, and on top of that, school was cancelled.
Make your way through the snow-covered streets of South Park with up to three friends or individual robots. Confront hostile forces and engage in frenetic, action-packed battles in an all-new story where you decide the rules. Equip unique weapons and use upgradable special abilities to save the world and embark on new adventures to enjoy a day out of school.
■ It’s snowing, let’s go!
- Fight your way through the snow-covered streets of South Park in an all-new 3D co-op game.
- When a massive blizzard hits South Park, it’s up to Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Kyle and the new kid on the block to save the city from eternal winter.
- Join up to three friends or allied bots in the first-ever co-op experience in South Park gaming history – unleash powerful coordinated attacks on your enemies.
- Equip and upgrade melee and ranged weapons with overwhelming power. Use special abilities and powers to defeat hordes of enemies and giant bosses.
- With a wide range of statement accessories, you can endlessly customize your new arrival, from knit hats to cheese t-shirts to chin balls.
“Travel maven. Beer expert. Subtly charming alcohol fan. Internet junkie. Avid bacon scholar.”