Silicon Carbide Semiconductor Technology, Jaguar Land Rover announces a strategic partnership with Wolfspeed
Kronberg, October 31, 2022
#jaguar #nation # rover And the # wolf speed Today a strategic partnership to supply silicon carbide # Semiconductors announced. This technology is critical to the next generation of electric Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles and will increase drive efficiency and range.
- Jaguar Land Rover prioritizes electrification as part of its Reimagine strategy targeting 2039 # Carbon Dioxide to be free.
- The strategic partnership with Wolfspeed ensures access to silicon carbide semiconductors as an essential part of #electrification The next generation of Range Rover, Discovery, Defender and Jaguar.
- Next-generation power transformers using silicon carbide technology increase powertrain efficiency and range.
- Wolfspeed silicon carbide semiconductor has been used on the racetrack by Jaguar TCS Racing in Formula E since 2017.
- Production at Wolfspeed at the largest fully automated 200mm silicon carbide plant in Marcy, New York.
“Certified tv guru. Reader. Professional writer. Avid introvert. Extreme pop culture buff.”