I would like to assemble a new gaming PC and hope you can give me a recommendation on the individual components.
1. Do you want to play on PC? If yes, what?
– Actually, anything. I really like strategy and RPGs, but also shooters. I’ve actually been a hardcore console gamer for many years and play a lot of Xbox Series and such.
2. Do you want to use the computer to edit photos/music/videos or similar? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
– Photoshop enthusiast for editing photos.
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (certain brands and manufacturers, overclocking, a particularly quiet computer, RGB lighting, …)?
-I prefer Intel and Nvidia, but would also like other recommendations. Overclocking should not be necessary. It would be nice if the fans were calm. RGB lighting can be used, but is not necessary. Depends on remaining budget. The best case is not too large, although a PC will almost certainly fit under the table. The new Windows operating system should also be included.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Model, resolution and refresh rate (Hz)? G-Sync/FreeSync? How many FPS do you want to see?
-I currently have two 24″ HP monitors. I have to look up the details (but it’s nothing special). What do you recommend for monitors 27 inches and up?
5. Do you still have an old computer, and some of its components can still be used?
(Please provide links or exact model names)
6. How much money do you want to spend?
– At first I thought about 1,500-2,000 euros only for a computer without a screen. What do you mean?
7. When should I buy a computer?
– As fast as possible. If there are still Black Week deals, all the better.
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or have it assembled (by the shop or by helpers (include as poster))?
-I will assemble it myself. If there are any recommendations ready, feel free to suggest them.
9. Do you want to stream your content to your computer (eg via Twitch/OBS)? If yes – what games/content? Do you already have parts for a streaming setup? (Multiple screens, microphone, camera, streaming surface, …)?-
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”