Apple is in full swing to change its own processors from Intel, but where is the manufacturer, and what innovations can we expect in the next few months? The correct answers are now available from Mark Kerman, one of the best informed Apple experts in the world.
It took Apple two years to completely overhaul its own computer fleet and eventually equip each Mac with its own processors. It all started in November 2020, which will give the manufacturer time until November 2022. But how does it seem Apple Road Map Until then? Mark Kerman Van Bloomberg is re-aware and reveals the table (source: via Mark Kurman) 9 to 5 Mac)
Apple Roadmap for MacBook Pro, Air, Mac Mini, iMac and Mac Pro
Take a quick look: The MacBook Air and a smaller MacBook Pro (13 inches) were released last year Apple M1-chipThe new 24-inch iMac 2021 was added in the spring. So what’s next?
- There is still a long way to go in the coming months of the current year Delayed New MacBook Pros Is expected. We remind you: new design, new displays (with 14 and 16 inch mini LEDs), new Apple chip (M1X).
- After a while, according to Kurman, we can turn to one New and powerful Mac Mini I believe the MacBook Pro is a high-end model with chips. The only question is “after a while” which means 2021 or the beginning of 2022.
- The The iMac product family is expected to be replaced by the end of next year. Kurman is playing in something new Great iMac It is still being developed at Apple. As a reminder: the current iMac is only available with a relatively small screen of 24 inches. Adequate replacement for the 27-inch model is yet to be found.
- There is even a “seldom” one in 2022 New MacBook Air Is expected. The rumor mill already promises a new, colorful design. Like the new MacBook Pro 2021, revenue from the popular MacSafe charging port is expected.
- In connection with The Mac Pro is bipartisan for AppleThis is because the current Intel model needs to get a small update fitted to Intel’s Ice Lake Zion W-3300. The real new Mac Pro with Apple chips, on the other hand, will be smaller (about 50 percent less than the current model) and is definitely expected for 2022.
Very sure, Magos 12 Montessori will be used in the upcoming Max. We see what all of this can do Video:
In a nutshell: Apple is still fully on the table, so it can keep its word. Although the manufacturer has been wanting to support the Intel Max for years, Apple will remain vigilant Magos 12 Montessori Offer some features only for Macs with M-chip. In this regard, the purchase of the Intel model is actually recommended only under certain conditions. For example, if you want to easily run Windows on your Mac. But for “normal” users, the action recommendation is clear and precise: From now on, buy Max only with Apple Chip.
“Travel maven. Beer expert. Subtly charming alcohol fan. Internet junkie. Avid bacon scholar.”