With the new gameplay trailer from Grand Mountain Adventure: Wonderland Players can already get in the mood for a new winter sports adventure. Starting March 10, players can explore snowy slopes and master the many challenges of this open-world skiing and snowboarding game. Grand Mountain Adventure: Wonderlands is developed by Swedish development studio Toppluva and published by French publisher Microids.
About Grand Mountain Adventure: Wonderland
Exploration, huge environment, challenges, tricks, local multiplayer and even a little relaxation thanks to Zen Mode – there is something for all ski and snowboard lovers. Winter sports enthusiasts can wear skis or snowboards and look forward to a great adventure in the snowy mountains.
The new trailer shows the entertaining gameplay:
Revised version with local multiplayer mode:
With over 8 million players to date, the game is now coming to the Nintendo Switch. Grand Mountain Adventure was originally released as a mobile game for Android and iOS. This expanded and enhanced version features greatly improved graphics such as new AI, local multiplayer, new mountains and more.
- An ode to exploration: Players don their skis or boards and explore 12 open-world ski resorts. They discover powdery backwaters, deep forests with wildlife, crowded hills, steep cliffs, tall peaks and cozy mountain villages.
- Many Challenges: Many challenges await in the mountains: players compete in Super G, Slopestyle, Big Air and many other disciplines. They can search for hidden challenges and secret trials far from the slopes.
- Collecting ski passes can also unlock new lifts and ski mountains
- Skate alone or with friends: In the local multiplayer mode, up to 4 players can play with or against each other. They race to the finish line, compete at snowball or ride mountains together. Entire mountains can be explored together.
- A well-deserved break with Zen Mode: Zen Mode is all about having a quiet time and rejuvenating yourself. All challenges, trials, collectibles, and even NPCs are removed, leaving entire pristine mountains to explore on their own. Winter sports enthusiasts can sip hot cocoa after the big landing and enjoy the snowy mountains at their own pace.
Grand Mountain Adventure: Wonderlands will be available in German-speaking stores on March 10 for the Nintendo Switch.
The limited edition is available for pre-order now and includes:
- Exclusive logo for textiles
- snow stickers
- 2 winter postcards
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”