Hello dear people from Computerbase.de
I hope you can help me get the perfect computer ^^ because I got a friend as a Christmas and birthday gift and I will send it back due to hardware defects and unsuitable hardware in general, I am looking for a new one and wanted to join here asking for advice.
1. Do you want to play on PC?
- What exactly are games? …Much much more. Red Dead Redemption 2, Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher 3, Skyrim, Medieval Dynasty, The Elder Scrolls Online, Borderlands 3, Enderal, Rainbow Six Siege, Fallout 4/78, Age of Empires 3, etc., among others.
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)? … WQHD, since my main monitor is WQHD
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? … ultra and high settings
- 30 . is enough for you FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144fps? …so it shouldn’t be lower than 60. 144fps or 170 is preferred.
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
…instead of a hobby and a job. I don’t have a specific software for this because I’ve used some free software so far.
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
…the casing or PC should have some RGB lighting, but not a disco ball now. Every toy should be able to play and not be loud. I would like the 3070 ti as a graphics card. There should be air cooling if possible, because I’m more afraid of water cooling xD since I want to do other things parallel to gaming, the CPU should have enough cores accordingly.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please include a link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
… I’d like to use 3 screens later. There are currently two.
1. (As main screen) M27Q
2. (For Discord, google, etc while playing) BenQ GW2480 (Just bought because it was cheap)
3. Not yet determined. It should be better than a second, but not necessarily as powerful as the main screen.
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
- Processor (CPU): … /
- Random Access Memory (RAM): … /
- Main board: …/
- Transducer: …/
- Cover: … /
- Graphics Card: …/
- HDD / SSD: … /
6. How much money do you want to spend?
… max 4000 euros
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
… Since I first had to return my old computer and get a refund, I will wait a few more weeks or 1, at most 2 months.
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
…preferably assembled by shop.
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”