Mixing genre cards, developer Brainwash Gang and independent publisher Raw Fury have announced the deck-building game Friends vs Friends as part of Opening Night Live at gamescom 2022.
In Friends vs Friends, players choose an avatar from many different animal creatures, put together an individual card deck with different weapons and abilities and plunge into turbulent and entertaining challenges, according to the official press release. No matter if it’s a quick 1v1 or 2v2 match, entertaining chaos is inevitable.
Online PvP work
Friends vs Friends is an online PvP action game that combines challenging duels and the use of cards. Players choose a character, collect a crazy deck of cards, and challenge their friends to fast-paced 1v1 or 2v2 matches.
With each higher level, players receive new cards, and they can upgrade existing cards and unlock new characters with unique abilities. Cards in Friends vs Friends activate powers, weapons, and curves; Players can become giants, summon towers, steal enemy health, or make their heads big – literally!
Features at a glance:
- Quick Match redefined: play with your friends or join an online match; Either way, every match will keep you on your toes until the bitter end.
- Master your deck: Unlock and upgrade cards to customize your deck between matches to suit your playstyle (and work your way up the leaderboard).
- Choose your opponent: Play as one of ten characters, each with a unique ability.
- Practice, practice, practice: Try practice mode to get your directions, or play against the AI to hone your skills.
- Play the cards right: use the cards in your hand, the environment and the mistakes of your opponents to your advantage. New characters, maps, arenas and events are waiting for you after release.
Friends vs Friends can now access Steam Wishlist It can be played by all gamescom visitors in Hall 9.1 (Suite B/049).
Friends vs Friends Trailer revealed
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”