1.1 Do you want to use your laptop mainly mobile or stationary? How should a laptop be? Should it be a 2-in-1 laptop / convertible?
It should be as light as possible, but not 2 in 1
1.2 If you want to play games: What are games? What is the level of detail?
Actually only World of Warcraft. Occasionally Overwatch maybe. The level of detail is not that important. You shouldn’t feel like playing on a toaster.
1.3 Editing Music/Photo/Video or CAD: Which Program? Profession or hobby?
2. What is the screen size? Do you want a touch screen or particularly high quality display?
15 inch, no touch
3. How long should the battery be?
4. What operating system do you want to use? Is there a license? Should the notebook already have an operating system preinstalled? Do you get Windows through university?
Windows 11 is pre-installed
5. Do you have any wishes regarding design, processing quality, material or colour?
6. Are there any other special requirements that have not been asked? Big hard disk? number plate? Keyboard backlight? pen support? Do you want to dock via USB-C / Thunderbolt 3? CD/DVD drive? (Educational) Discounts? Service and warranty? maintenance options? SD card reader?
7. How much do you want to spend? Is buying used an option?
Less than 1000 euros and preferably around 800 euros. Nobody used.
Thank you for your answers and effort!