BNE Entertainment says, “Pac-Man World Re-PackIt will be released on August 25, 2022. The platforms are Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and XboxSeries X | S, XboxOne, and Steam (Steam release released on August 26th).
This work is a 3D action adventure “3D Action Adventure” released by Namco in 1999.Pac-Man World 20th Anniversary]is a complete remake of the title. It is said that the graphics and movement have been improved while keeping the world view and game characteristics the same.
Version quoted below
The great Pac-Man adventure begins again! !! The home video game “Pac-Man World Re-Back” will be released on 25/8 (Thursday)! The latest video has also been released!
BNE BANDAI Entertainment Co., Ltd. will be released. “PAC-MAN WORLD Re-PAC” on NintendoSwitch TM, PlayStation(R) 5, PlayStation(R) 4, XboxSeriesX | S, XboxOne, and STEAM(R). We are pleased to inform you that it will be released on Thursday 25 August 2022.
* STEAM(R) version only released on August 26 (Friday)
■ Compatible Models
NintendoSwitch TM, PlayStation (R) 5, PlayStation (R) 4, XboxSeriesX | S, XboxOne, STEAM (R)
■ Release date
August 25, 2022 (Thursday) * STEAM(R) Version: Released August 26 (Friday)
*This product was developed based on the PlayStation(R) software version “Pac-Man 20th Anniversary” released in 1999. (Some specifications are different.)
The latest promotional video is also available!
[Pac-Man World Re-Pack]promotional video
What is Pac-Man World Repack!
In “Pac-Man World Re-Pack”, “Quest Mode” where Pac-Man goes on a grand adventure to rescue a kidnapped family, “Maze Mode” where Pac-Man runs in a 3D maze, and “Original” Maze mode.backmanYou can enjoy three kinds of “original mode” you can enjoy!
A mode where you can play in the 3D action game, which is the main mode of this game!
Just before the Pac-Man’s birthday party begins, the Pac-Man family is kidnapped by ghosts in the plot of the evil robot “Tukman”. Pac-Man explores the six mysterious worlds of ghost island and faces all enemies to save the family!
Familiar game “Pac-Man” transforms into a 3D maze! You can enjoy a variety of mazes with different characteristics in each area!
After clearing all stages in mission mode, you can also enjoy the original “Pac-Man” game!
An easier to play action with a complete remake!
In this work, the “20th Anniversary of the Pac-Man World” has been completely renovated to facilitate gameplay, such as improving graphics, adding movement elements, and updating the battle system for boss fights! The playability of jumps, beam dashes, hip attacks, etc. has been improved.
As a new item, a huge business appeared!
Fly, bounce, run, and dive! Let’s aim for the goal by making full use of Pac-Man’s diverse array of actions!
Variety of actions
Different boss battles
The latest promotional video for “Pac-Man World Re-Pack” has also been released!
Click here for the latest promotional video introducing the game!
[Pac-Man World Re-Pack]promotional video
the detailsPlease check the official website
Basic product information
- Title: PAC-MAN WORLD Re-PAC
- Release date: Nintendo Switch TM ・ PlayStation (R) 5 ・ PlayStation (R) 4 XboxSeries X | S ・ Xbox One version: released August 25 (Thursday) STEAM (R) version: released August 26 (Fri)
- Series Category: Action Adventure
- Devices: Nintendo Switch TM / PlayStation (R) 5 (download version only) / PlayStation (R) 4 (download version only) / Xbox Series X | S (download version only) / Xbox One (download version only) / STEAM (R)) (download version only)
- Number of players: Offline: 1 person
- Correct notation: PAC-MAN WORLD TM Re-PAC & (C) Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
- Notes / Take note
- * Image is under development. It may differ from the actual product.
- *If you have a PS4(R) version, you can download the PS5 TM download version at no additional charge.
- * For Xbox Series X | S / Xbox One, “Smart Delivery” is supported. One-time purchase of the game
Then you can play on any Xbox Series X game console | S // Xbox One.
“PlayStation”, “PS5 logo” and “PS4 logo” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- * The Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch logo are trademarks of Nintendo.
- STEAM and the STEAM logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
“Travel maven. Beer expert. Subtly charming alcohol fan. Internet junkie. Avid bacon scholar.”