1. Do you want to play on PC?
- What exactly are games?
- You will play warzone with it
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)?
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings?
- average rich
- 30 FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144 fps?
- Well, around 60fps on medium settings will be fine.
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
Mainly used for games.
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
There are no special requirements, just want to know if the setup will work that way.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
A simple screen with 60 Hz is used.
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
- Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen5 1600 6x 3.20GHz So.AM4
- Main Memory (RAM): 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16 Dual Kit
- Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4-F AMD B450 So.AM4 Dual Channel DDR4 mATX
- Netzteil: 500 Watt Stay Quiet System Power 9
- Condition: Zalman Tower S2 Midi
- Graphics Card: 4 GB GTX 1650 LP OC
- HDD / SSD: 250 GB SSD Crucial MX500.
6. How much money do you want to spend?
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
It is assembled by yourself.
As you understand, the socket on the motherboard fits Ryzen 5, so both are So.AM4.
The motherboard also supports RAM up to 3200MHz, so the Ripjaw should be fine.
Can anyone tell me if the setup will work like this?
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”