Mainly school (Word, generally Office, Google, maybe also programming but nothing complicated), but sometimes also editing games and videos on the go
Partially streaming on the go and YouTube
1.1 Do you want to use your laptop primarily as mobile or stationary? How should a laptop be? Should it be a 2-in-1 laptop / convertible?
I have a computer at home. It is used mainly, for example, at school, on the train, or maybe on vacation
1.2 If you want to play games: What are the games? What is the level of detail?
Story games with medium to high performance requirements and also, for example, cyberpunk. Medium settings in FullHD. For 30FPS + story games, 60FPS + Action Games
1.3 Music / Photo / Video or CAD Editing: Which Program? A profession or a hobby?
Davinci Resolve and Adobe Creative Cloud Software. 4K videos from Panasonic Lumix S5. As a hobby for some YouTube videos on the side
2. What is the screen size? Do you want an especially high-quality touch screen or display?
Size between 13-14 inches (can be a little bigger)
The touch screen will be practical, but it is not standard.
3. How long should the battery life be?
One school day for school
4. What operating system do you want to use? Is there a license? Does my notebook really have an operating system preinstalled? Do you get Windows from university?
5. Do you have any wishes regarding design, processing quality, material or color?
No plastic bomb, not very colorful (I prefer black, white or gray)
6. Are there any other special requirements that were not queried? A large hard disk? Number plate? Keyboard backlight? Pen support? Want to dock via USB-C / Thunderbolt 3? CD / DVD drive? (Educational) discounts? Service and warranty? Maintenance options? SD Card Reader?
7. How much money do you want to spend? Is second-hand buying an option?
The budget is around 2,200 Swiss francs, or about 2,000 euros.
No secondhand purchase
Thank you so much