Amazon recently revealed the deals available to Prime Gaming subscribers in February 2022.
If you’ve signed up for Prime Gaming, you can look forward to new free titles and content for different games in February.
Among other things, there is exclusive in-game content for Lost Ark, which can be played from February 11. By the way: Who a Pioneering package Earning, who can enter the game from February 8th.
Apart from that, you can expect exclusive content for Rainbow Six Extraction as well as New World, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, Blankos, Fall Guys, FIFA 22, Lords Mobile, Roblox, Two Point Hospital, and more.
Additionally, starting February 1, the following five new free titles will be available:
- Stellaris – In this grand strategy game, players will explore a galaxy of wonders, interact with alien species, discover strange worlds full of unexpected events, and expand the empire’s sphere of influence in many ways.
- Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey – Players embark on a journey through a cruel world without rules and laws in this non-linear narrative survival simulation. You must lead your comrades, manage food and equipment, and overcome moral dilemmas to reach one of the 34 possible endings.
- as far as the eye – In this turn-based roguelike resource management game, players build a nomadic village to travel with their tribe to the center of the world. Procedurally generated situations, natural events, skill trees, and challenging decisions await their way.
- Double kick heroes – On the highway to hell, you have to make your way through hordes of zombies in 24 levels of madness.
- Golazo! football League – The dynamic football title promises tons of fun with no bugs and no offside rule.
What do you think of the February show? Let us know in the comments.
about this Link It takes you to Prime Gaming.
We have more news, information and videos about Prime Gaming here for you.
This is what we believe:
In February, we can look forward to some very entertaining games. There should be something for every taste.
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”