Play only in FullHD / WQHD format
2. Do you want to use the computer to edit photos/music/videos or something similar? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
3. Do you have special requirements or wishes (specific brands and manufacturers, overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
- Yes, I want a quiet PC even with high gaming performance.
- RGB is not suitable for me
- Also, it shouldn’t look completely terrible but I don’t want to spend more on looks.
- I don’t intend to upgrade in the near future, so the upgrade options aren’t that important.
Desirable if I don’t have to make many settings for the computer to work perfectly, because I’m not very familiar with it.
- The main board should have 2 DP connections, WIFI is not necessary but as long as the extra cost is not too high, I will take it with me
4. How many and how many screens do you want to use? Model, resolution, refresh rate (hertz)? Gsync / FreeSync? How many FPS do you want to see?
AOC 144HZ Full HD
Dell 60Hz Full HD
(Coming soon) 144 Hz WQHD
5. Do you still have an old computer, parts of which can be reused?
(please with links or exact model name)
Samsung 980 PRO 1TB m.2, Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB, Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
6. How much money do you want to spend?
7. When should I buy a PC?
From one to two weeks
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it?
I collect it myself
9. Do you want to stream your content with your PC (eg via Twitch/OBS)? If so, what games/content? Do you already have the parts to set up the stream? (multiple screens, microphone, camera, broadcast device, …)?
No, just for games.
You may have thought of the 4070 / 4070ti with the 5800x3d. (Just because I’ve heard good things about them)
But it’s by no means mandatory in composition, so I’m happy to offer other suggestions.
Since I have little idea, concrete suggestions or selection would be desirable.
Phrases like: “Any B550” aren’t really helpful to me.
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”