yes. Basically shooters. Currently Warzone 2 & CS:GO. I also played in Division 2 and the New World for a while last year.
2. Do you want to use the computer to edit photos/music/videos or something similar? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
Occasional editing with Lightroom. Everything based on a hobby
3. Do you have special requirements or wishes (specific brands and manufacturers, overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
I admire the i5 13600k . ARGB and dust filters are welcome in the case.
4. How many and how many screens do you want to use? Model, resolution, refresh rate (hertz)? Gsync / FreeSync?
1. BenQ Zowie XL2456 (24-inch, 240Hz, Full HD)
2. Viewsonic VP2458 (24-inch, 60Hz, Full HD)
An upgrade to a WQHD screen is not yet planned, but could be envisaged in the next few years (eg with 160 Hz)
5. Do you still have an old computer, parts of which can be reused?
I already got one this week The XFX RX 6800 is fast Buyer.
I get it from friends 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM Such as hard drives (1x M.2, 1x SATA SSD). I don’t know the exact models yet, but they are current parts (from 2022). Attached my WD Blue 1TB as a data grab.
6. How much money do you want to spend?
~ 800-900 euros
7. When should I buy a PC?
This weekend: P
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or have it assembled (by the shop or by helpers (list as sticky))?
Do it yourself
9. Do you want to stream your content with your PC (eg via Twitch/OBS)? If so, what games/content? Do you already have the parts to set up the stream? (multiple screens, microphone, camera, broadcast device, …)?
I browsed a bit…
Compare prices and reviews for PC 2022
… And I first orientated myself towards Z790 boards, because I have no idea about flashing the entire BIOS ^ ^
Feel free to go through the list, I appreciate every tip/suggestion for improvement.
Thanks in advance and I wish you a nice weekend everyone
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”