1. Do you want to play on PC? If the answer is yes, then what?
Battlefield 2042, CoD Vanguard, New World etc.
2. Do you want to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or the like? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (some brands and manufacturers, overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
No. Lighting is not necessary because the computer will be under the desk anyway.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Gsync/FreeSync?
LG UltraGear 27GL850-B as a home screen (Gaming)
ProLite X2783HSU as a second monitor (YT, streaming, internet)
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used?
Keyboard, mouse, headset, speakers, and two monitors
6. How much money do you want to spend?
the above. 1500 EUR
I realize I won’t be able to play budget-oriented games on “Ultra” at 144Hz when I look at the system requirements.
What place do you think is realistic? 144 Hz and “high”? It cannot be estimated.
7. When should I buy a PC?
as soon as possible.
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (from the store or helpers (list as a sticker))?
The computer must already be fully assembled, including the operating system.
9. Would you like to stream your content using your computer (eg via Twitch/OBS)? If so – what are the games/content? Do you already have parts for stream setup? (Multiple screens, microphone, camera, broadcast device, …)?
I read some threads about it and Dobaru was mentioned many times.
If I go exactly according to my budget, the following two variables will be interesting:
what do you think? Suggestions for improvement?
Thanks in advance for the help.
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”