Although it is not certain,iPhone SE (4th generation)The design has been circulating recently.iPhone16It has been reported that the design will be similar to the original.
to publishiPhone SE (4th generation)The picture is the pictureiPhone16This is the design that changed the rear camera from two lenses to one.
The main points in this article that can be understood in 3 lines
1. The rear camera of the iPhone SE (4th generation) is similar to the camera of the iPhone 16 and the new iPad Air.
2. iPhone 16 has two rear cameras, while iPhone SE (4th generation) has one rear camera.
3. The author expects that the iPhone SE (4th generation) will adopt Dynamic Island technology and may be released within this year.
With a design similar to the iPhone 16, may it be released during the year?
The published image of the iPhone SE (4th generation) adopts a design that looks as if the rear camera part of the iPhone 16 has been changed to a single lens.
The rear camera part is also similar to not only the iPhone 16 but also the new iPad Air.
So, if the CAD render images of the iPhone 16 and the new iPad Air are correct,The iPhone SE (4th generation) image posted this time has some credibility as it uses the same design language.This is possible.
However, another leaker pointed out that “the LED flash placement and microphone hole placement are wrong,” so I limit my expectations to “maybe there will be a prototype with this kind of vibe.” Seems better to be there.
Also, since these designs are linked and being reported at this time, it seems likely that the iPhone SE (4th generation) will be released within the year.
It adopts Dynamic Island technology, and the external dimensions are similar to the iPhone XR
In the published image of the iPhone SE (4th generation), the Dynamic Island is also installed.
The organic EL (OLED) display of the iPhone SE (4th generation) is rumored to be manufactured by BOE in China.
BOE is mass-producing OLED displays for the iPhone 15, so there will be no problem manufacturing OLED displays for the iPhone SE (4th generation) using Dynamic Island.
The external dimensions of the iPhone SE (4th generation) are expected to be similar to the iPhone XR.
In addition, I expect it to have the following characteristics.
- If Dynamic Island is approved, the biometric authentication will likely be Face ID and not the power button with Touch ID.
- Unlike the iPhone 16, there's no capture button
- Thicker frame = screen may be less difficult to manufacture and manufacturing cost may be lower.
- The battery space is large, and the operating time may be almost identical to the iPhone 16.
- The rear camera has 12 million pixels, the image sensor size may be larger than the iPhone SE (3rd generation), or the lens may be improved and brighter.
picture:Majin Bu (@MajinBuOfficial)/X
“Travel maven. Beer expert. Subtly charming alcohol fan. Internet junkie. Avid bacon scholar.”