Here we explain how to download and install GTA 5 on PC via Steam, Epic Games Store and Rockstar Games Player.
Almost a decade after its release صدور GTA 5 It is available on many platforms and will soon arrive on new generation consoles. It arrived in 2013 on PS3 and Xbox 360, and the game was later developed for PC in 2015.
explain here How to download and install GTA 5 on PC Via Steam, the l’Epic Games Store and the Rockstar Games launcher.
How to download and install GTA 5 on PC?
It is important first of all to determine that GTA 5 is a paid game And that websites offering to install it for free are illegal and therefore should be avoided.
GTA 5 has been available on PC since 2015
To proceed with installing and placing GTA 5 online on PC players, you must follow the steps below.
- download Rockstar Games Launcher and create an account. The game will necessarily be launched through this application.
- download steamAnd Epic game store If you haven’t already done so.
- Go to the platform of your choice (Steam, EGS or Rockstar).
- buy the game.
- go to the library Steam, EGS, or Rockstar Game Player and Click Install.
- Wait for the game to download the necessary 100 GB.
- Run the game for the first time to do the final installation And follow the instructions, including contacting the Rockstar Games operator.
Players will then have to pass first introductory semester into the game before you can play Story Mode or GTA 5 Online.
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”