GeForce 527.37 driveris the error information. Translates official NVIDIA known bugs and user reports found on external GeForce forums. User reporting may not occur in all environments and may depend on the environment. I would appreciate if you could point out those who are concerned about the same issue.
NVIDIA official: Known issues (release notes + forum)
– In Ghost Recon Breakpoint, the game crashes when starting the game using the Vulkan API [جديد]
In Halo Wars 2, the display of in-game cards is larger than normal and is always flashing [جديد]
・When HDR is enabled in Windows display settings, video may be blown out when recording a DirectX 12 game using ShadowPlay
・ If the Minecraft Java Edition is out of date, the screen may get weird.
– On a GeForce RTX 4090 environment, the screen may flicker when looking at the sky while playing Watch Dogs 2.
– In an environment where DSR/DLDSR is enabled, the screen may flicker temporarily after waking the screen from sleep mode.
– In an environment that uses non-native resolutions, turning HDR on/off in-game can make the game unstable.
Display driver installation failed on Microsoft Surface Book 2 with GeForce GTX 1060
User reported glitches
・ After using this driver, the rendering of Battlefield 2042 is strange.[RTX3070]
My Razer Thunderbolt 4 Chroma dock is no longer recognized after installing 527.37.[كمبيوتر محمول RTX 3050 / Windows 11]
– Forza Horizon 4 crashes after about 10 minutes. The last driver for this game to work was522.25I was.
(* There are also multiple reports of Forza Horizon 4 crashes.)
・ Brightness cannot be adjusted in GeForce RTX 3060 mobile GPU environment. The last working driver was 522.25.
– Ghost Recon Breakpoint crashes when vertical sync is disabled. With vertical sync enabled, it’s fine.[RTX4080]
– Uncharted Treasure Hunter Collection crashes when Hardware Acceleration GPU Scheduler (HAGS) is enabled. Disabling it works fine.[GTX1070]
– Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered crashes with “insufficient GPU memory” error.526.98this error does not occur.[RTX4090]
Trees flash in Serious Sam 4.[RTX4090]
– Need for Speed Unbound randomly crashes.[RTX4080]
There have been reports of some games crashing. If you encounter similar issues, please try to roll back the driver.it was the previous driverNVIDIA websiteYou can download more.
“Travel maven. Beer expert. Subtly charming alcohol fan. Internet junkie. Avid bacon scholar.”
Is there a world in which life could not have arisen? Multiverse reveals habitable conditions | sorae portal site of the universe
Materials: Egg yolk protein was an excellent additive in the oil paints of the old masters | Nature Communications | Nature’s portfolio
Gala Games begins global playtesting of ‘The Walking Dead: Empires’ | Gala Games press release