I would like to assemble a gaming PC with the following basic data for about 2000 euros (plus minus), if it works out:
- The motherboard should preferably be an AMD AM5 socket (unless there is clearly more to be said about Intel)
- Optical S/PDIF output
I still have a graphics card, but I can’t evaluate its suitability for gaming:
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X 12G OC Gaming Graphics Card – 12GB GDDR6, 1807MHz, PCI Express Gen 4, 192-bit, 3x DP (v1.4), HDMI 2.1
Can you give me some advice?
Thank you 🤜🤛
Here is the questionnaire:
1. Do you want to play on PC? If yes, what?
Yes, for example Forza, MS Flightsimulator, etc.
2. Do you want to use the computer to edit photos/music/videos or similar? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
Every now and then, but not on a professional level.
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (certain brands and manufacturers, overclocking, a particularly quiet computer, RGB lighting, …)?
The PC should be somewhat future-proof.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Model, resolution and refresh rate (Hz)? G-Sync/FreeSync? How many FPS do you want to see?
Two 4K displays
5. Do you still have an old computer, and some of its components can still be used?
(Please provide links or exact model names)
6. How much money do you want to spend?
About 2000 euros
7. When should I buy a computer?
Immediately, but there is no direct pressure, but in December at the latest
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or have it assembled (by the shop or by helpers (include as poster))?
Get yourself together.
9. Do you want to stream your content to your computer (eg via Twitch/OBS)? If yes – what games/content? Do you already have parts for a streaming setup? (Multiple monitors, microphone, camera, streaming surface, …)?
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”