Note: Unfortunately, I have no clue about assembling computers.
I want to put together a new gaming PC.
1. Do you want to play on PC?
Basically, I want to play “New World” or shooting games like “Valorant”. Two screens can display 2K, ie WQHD (2560 x 1440) at 144 Hz. With shooters, you should be running 144fps, but the resolution can be lower, of course. With New World or other game, 2k will be awesome. In general, he should be able to handle fluids for a few years without any issues.
I usually prefer Intel and Nvidia, but I would also be ready for alternatives like AMD for example.
- What exactly are games? …
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)? …
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? …
- 30 FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144 fps? …
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
No video editing or anything like that.
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
A well arranged tower is important with good cooling (no water cooling). It can be with RGB lighting and glass wall.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
I just use this screen.
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
No, none of it is for use.
6. How much money do you want to spend?
A maximum of 2000 euros. (with assembly)
It wouldn’t be bad if there were fewer x)
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
Preferably directly from the store.
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”