1. Do you want to play on PC?
- What exactly are games? League of Legends and Minecraft
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be Uls 4tra HD (3840×2160)? E.1920 x 1080 is enough
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? Fairly high, at least an average graphics setting
- 30 FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144 fps? Better around 120fps or more
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
Especially as a gaming hobby, but it should also be generally usable.
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
RGB lighting would be very nice, but not completely necessary (completely dispensable).
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
Since the current computer’s FPS is (very low), Hertz is also very low. Therefore, 120 Hz or even 144 Hz would be very good. It’s just that 120Hz monitors are hard to find, right?
I want to use two screens.
I want to build a brand new PC and not use my old parts. I even want to buy new screens.
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
- Processor (CPU): …
- Random Access Memory (RAM): …
- Main board: …
- Transducer: …
- Cover: …
- Graphics Card: …
- HDD / SSD: …
- Like I said, I don’t have any old parts
6. How much money do you want to spend?
1200 EUR max. 1300 EUR
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
As soon as possible
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
I want to assemble the computer by myself
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”