New module about Forza Harrison5 Just arrived! The developers plan to inform us about the game each month until the game is released on November 9th, and we will cover events as usual. Today, we focus on several small details that should please fans driving and those looking forward to discovering the game!
- Yes, there will be convertibles in the Force Horizon 5. The roof can be controlled manually with the left click of the Xbox controller.
- The beautiful city of Guanajuato was chosen as the main city of the Forza Horizon 5. The winding streets and underground water supply system in this city pass through the entire city, and we have already seen in the video.
- The developers plan to celebrate Mexico’s automotive culture, but we’ll talk about that shortly.
- Forza Horizon 5 will have traction races. One of them is on the old airstrip at the main ceremony site.
- Climate change is coming back in FH5, but with a little subtlety. This time all of these are localized, affecting parts of the map with sandstorms, snowstorms and tropical storms, while leaving other areas completely dry depending on the season. For more details, see our article Dynamic Seasons of Forza Horizon 5.
- There will be many animals in the game. Flamingos, wild dogs, donkeys, mouflon and goats have already been confirmed.
- There will be many highways in the game.
- The Customization of Forza Horizon 5 Will be more comprehensive than ever. Developers are announcing the ability to paint more than 100 new edges, 100 new display upgrade parts, thousands of new performance upgrade parts and brake calipers. This is in addition to the options to customize your driving style, including the ability to add new hair, new clothes, select pronouns and prosthetics.
- The new engine sounds will be discussed in the upcoming video.
- Playground games have captured the sky for every unique season.
- The Horizon Festival has a new logo.
- The treasures of the barn will return in Forza Horizon 5. They are available in more specific places than ever before.
- Storms can be seen in different places on the Forza Horizon 5 map and they have been translated, but they get bigger over time.
See you soon to talk about Forza Horizon 5 with new details!