I would like to have a new computer and can use some specialized knowledge regarding proper configuration
I will mainly use the computer for image processing. But since I also like to gamble from time to time, I would like to be able to use it for games. Here are first my answers to the survey and then two configurations that were recommended to me.
1. Do you want to play on PC? And
- What exactly are games? For example Red Dead Redemption, it takes two
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)? Highest Possible Accuracy
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? Graphics settings as high as possible
- 30 FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144 fps? 60fps minimum, more if possible
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
- Editing the picture
- Mainly Gimp, Krita, Inkscape, Photoshop and Illustrator. Sometimes also at the same time.
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please include a link to the manufacturer or compare prices!
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
6. How much money do you want to spend?
Maximum 1500 EUR
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
Gladly right away
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
Association. Either from a shop or from volunteers.
Here are the configurations I recommended:
Configuration 1 (AMD):
Configuration 2 (Intel):
What do you think of the two formations? I have no preference whether AMD or Intel – the main thing is that the all-inclusive package is suitable for my needs
thank you In advance!
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”