Help, a computer should be built, send the request on Monday morning if possible so that it is quickly available. In fact, you wanted to build it with components from last year to save money. Then I read that there is a huge jump in performance (keyword CPU efficiency kernel, DDR5, PCI Express 5). This is where Variant 2. Prices always in Mindfactory always fluctuate a bit, the extra cost should be around 250 euros and the RAM will have a much higher response time, but a higher clock.
I can’t decide if that makes sense and I urgently need help making a one-way decision (Alt 1 or 2). Then the question is whether the components fit the variables. The graphics card is not intentionally included, the RTX4080 must be purchased later, and even then the built-in card will be used.
Variant 1 with Intel i7 11700K: https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping…2215bc96dcd5f2b77ed0fd6c8f3ab8ab47fd67705b definitely
Variant 2 with Intel i7 12700K: https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping…2219e13cc472793938f26d7ede3c172990af0455e094e
1. Do you want to play on PC? If the answer is yes, then what?
Yes, from medium to high over the next 5-6 years. 4K 60 frames per second.
2. Do you want to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or something similar? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
Not right. Maybe rarely.
3. Do you have special requirements or desires (some brands and manufacturers, overclocking, particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
There is no real overclocking, only what the manufacturers specify automatically, eg via BIOS. The PC should be moderately quiet, not overly detailed.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Gsync/FreeSync?
The graphics on the board must be able to handle two screens up to 4k. Later, the Geforce RTX4080 should fit a dual GPU setup, but not.
5. Do you still have an old computer, parts of which can be reused?
6. How much money do you want to spend?
1000 – 1500 Euro
7. When should I buy a PC?
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by helpers (list as a sticker))?
Actually I myself, but to save time and nerves, this time I’ll let Mindfactory pre-compile and test the CPU, cooler and RAM on the motherboard. The cost is 40 euros.
9. Do you want to stream your content with your PC (eg via Twitch/OBS)? If so, what are the games/content? Do you already have parts for stream setup? (Multiple screens, microphone, camera, broadcast device, …)?
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”