As a manufacturer of digital video and audio solutions AVerMedia Now though EXTREME 3 LIVE PLAYERS (GC551G2Released a new plug-and-play 4K external capture card. This is capable of recording up to 4K 30fps in SDR and at the same time going through games at up to 4K 60fps (also HDR signals after a firmware update soon). It is also the first AVerMedia capture card to offer variable frame rates (Variable Refresh Rate – VRR) supports.
Play in real time on the screen
With VRR, Live Gamer EXTREME 3 gets more performance than a competitive broadcast session. VRR allows your monitor and game console to sync every frame for smooth, stutter-free gameplay. This allows players to focus on the action without being distracted by the graphical lag.
In addition, the ultra-low latency function of Live Gamer EXTREME 3 ensures that there is no delay between the game device and the screen and that the recording signal is forwarded to the live broadcast at the same speed. With these two features, gamers can enjoy the highest quality video for their games and broadcasts. And thanks to the use of the UVC standard, Live Gamer EXTREME 3 works immediately without the need to install drivers.
Additionally, external audio inputs can be mixed into broadcasts via two Live Gamer EXTREME 3’s 3.5 stereo connections and provides gamers with the option to monitor live.
Broadcast programs included
With the attached program Recentral From AVerMedia, you can extend the functionality of Live Gamer EXTREME 3 even further. RECentral allows simultaneous broadcasting to multiple platforms with multicast functionality, recording and broadcasting in different resolutions, among many other new features.
Green Manufacturing: AVerMedia follows strict ESG guidelines to reduce carbon emissions and other environmental impacts. During the development of Live Gamer EXTREME 3, attention was paid to every aspect, from the design process to packaging, to provide users with a more environmentally friendly product.
Live Gamer EXTREME 3 is now available at €179.90 (RRP).
Buy AVerMedia Live Gamer Extreme 3:
AVerMedia Live Gamer EXTREME 3 – GC551G2 – Records 4Kp30 Content – Ultra Low Latency – Plug and Play – for PS4 Pro, PS5 and Xbox
- Live Gamer EXTREME 3 records 4Kp30 content, provides high frame rate capture of up to 120fps and enables simultaneous broadcasting on multiple platforms thanks to RECentral software
- Better capture than ever: With variable refresh rates and VRR, game recordings are smoother and smoother – with ultra-low latency.
- The capture card is perfect for PS4 Pro, PS5, Xbox or PC (Windows) and for streaming on Twitch, YouTube and Co. / Works with XSplit, OBS, Streamlabs or RECentral
- Plug and Play: Thanks to the UVC protocol, Live Gamer EXTREME 3 Ultra is quick and easy to install, just plug it into your PC and you’re ready to go
- Box Contents: Live Gamer EXTREME 3 (GC551G2), USB Type-C to Type-A cable, HDMI 2.0 cable, Quick guide/passthrough, Built-in audio line in and out, Ultra-low latency
AVerMedia Live Gamer EXTREME Feature 3:
- 4Kp30 SDR and 4Kp60 HDR pass-through recording (HDR after firmware update)
- Plug and play the UVC
- Variable refresh rate up to 1440p120
- Very low latency
- Multistream with RECentral
- Audio line in and out
- Interface: USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type-C (Plug and Play, UVC)
- Video Input: HDMI 2.0
- Video output (pass through): HDMI 2.0
- Audio Input: HDMI 2.0 / 3-pin 3.5mm jack
- Audio output (pass-through): HDMI 2.0 / 3-pin 3.5mm jack
- Supported Max Resolution (Video Input): 2160p60 / 1440p120
- Max Recording Resolution: 2160p30 / 1080p60
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 112.5 x 66.1 x 20.9 mm
- Weight: 85 grams
“Unapologetic analyst. Infuriatingly humble coffee evangelist. Gamer. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Student. Entrepreneur.”