If you are an Amazon customer, as a purchaser of an item from a merchant in the marketplace, you can provide feedback on your order process. This way you can share your experience with the provider and provide valuable feedback to other potential buyers. You can learn how to rate sellers on Amazon in this article.
How to Evaluate Marketplace Sellers on Amazon
Note that you can only rate Marketplace sellers through Amazon. The job is not available in the app. Also, it may take up to three days after an order is closed or canceled before you can rate the seller. You then have 90 days for each request to submit a review.
- Log in to a profile amazon account a. Mouse over the buttonAccounts and ListsThen click on the dropdown menu.My requests“.
- Find the order you want to leave a seller review for.
- Then clickProvide seller feedback“.
- You now have the option to customize from 1 to 5 stars – depending on whether your experience is positive or negative. You can leave a free text comment below to share your own experience. You can also choose if you received the item as described by the seller.
- Once the review is complete, simply click on “give a ratingYou have now completed your review.
“Travel maven. Beer expert. Subtly charming alcohol fan. Internet junkie. Avid bacon scholar.”