Xiaomi confirmed that the second generation of the Mi Mix, in fact, will arrive in this last semester , a premise that was the cause for the absurd hype that for now revolves around the Mi Mix 2 , as well as the flood of rumors, gain new airs in the course of July.
One of the great cell phone calls of 2016 was undoubtedly its respectable use of the screen, as the original Mi Mix followed the archetype of Sharp Aquos Crystal and partially abdicated the edges on the front.
However, in this technological race of devices increasingly taken by the display, in addition to the aforementioned Sharp , Xiaomi apparently also must bring forth the Mi Mix 2 with a 100% front use, as suggested by the leaks presenting the cell phone as a large Sheet of glass.
A stream of rumors corroborate this endeavor courtesy of the Chinese company, and closing this last week of July is a new document shared in the social network Weibo agrees that Mi Mix 2, in turn, will actually say goodbye to the traditional edges in essence.
The supposed prototype is consistent with everything we’ve seen so far , displaying only the compact space for the camera and sensors on the front. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 that appears regularly on the rumors is equipped with two main cameras, and the latest prototype also bets on this technology, although the document displays dual-cam setup allocated in two different ways – vertical and horizontal.
Of course, it is too early to believe in this information, but until the Xiaomi ultimatum denies (or does not) these characteristics, recent leaks are still relevant.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Specifications
- 4-inch AMOLED screen using Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1440) for content display
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 64-bit octa-core with maximum clock rate of 2.45 GHz
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- 128/256 GB for internal storage
- 19 megapixel dual main camera with LED flash
- 13 megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11a / b / g / n / ac and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 4,500 mAh battery
- IP68 certification for water resistance is dust
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat as operating system running under the exclusive interface of Xiaomi – MIUI 9