Google Keep users who have already typed long or short texts know that the app has an annoying problem, but a new update promises to complete what was missing in it. This is an option to undo and redo something written.
With Google Keep you can, alone or together, create shopping lists, enter notes, or a to-do list assemblies. Keep is not as extensive as competitive apps, but excels in simplicity. The latest update allows now for Keep-users to undo actions and possibly rerun. This is extremely useful when you need something deleted accidentally.
Version 3.4.803.02 includes new buttons in the interface footer, where you can perform both of these tasks. But remember that Google Keep works in the cloud, so it will save your note if the app is closed, making it impossible to wrap the text.
Quickly store all your ideas and remember them anytime you want. Record a voice note anywhere and transcribe it automatically. Take a photo of a poster, receipt or document and organize it or find it easily later in the search. With Google Keep, you easily capture an idea or list to remember and share with friends and family.
- Save all your ideas
- Add notes, lists, and photos to Google Keep. Are you in a hurry? Record a voice note for Google Keep to transcribe and you can find it later.
- Share ideas with friends and family
- Easily plan for that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating with them in real-time.
- Find what you need quickly
- Add color and markers to encode notes, organize them quickly, and be able to dedicate your time to what really matters. To find something you have saved, just a simple search.
- Always at your fingertips
- Keep keeps working on your phone, tablet, computer, and Android wearables. All content you add is synced across all devices so you can access it at any time.
- The right note at the right time
- Do you need to go on the market? Set a location-based reminder to open the shopping list as soon as you reach the market.