Just less than a week ago, on March 10, LG decided to start sales of its newest top-of-the-line G6 in South Korea. Soon on the first day there were 20,000 units sold, which encouraged LG executives. And now the company is preparing to make it available in other countries. While the G6 will arrive in Israel on March 22 and in Australia on March 28, it was revealed that the G6 will be released in the United States on the 30th of this month.
According to what has been revealed, the device will arrive first in some carriers like Verizon, AT & T, T-Mobile and US Cellular. On March 30, it will be the turn of Verizon to offer the smartphone, which will cost $672 ($2,122, in direct conversion). At AT & T, T-Mobile and US Cellular, the device will arrive on April 7, costing US $720 and US $650 respectively. At US Cellular the G6 can only be purchased through a 30 month plan.
- 7 inch IPS LCD screen with Quad HD + resolution (1440 x 2880 pixels)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 64-bit Quad-Core with maximum clock rate at 2.35 GHz
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of space for internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- Main camera with two 13-megapixel (29mm, f / 1.8 and 12mm, f / 2.4) sensors and optical stabilization
- 5-megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Dolby Vision / HDR10 Support
- Hi-Res Audio System with Quad DAC 32-bit Chip
- Fingerprint reader
- IP68 certification against water and dust damage
- Weight of 163 grams
- 300 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat with interface LG UX 6.0